June 30, 2014 — British Jesuit Father Tim Byron has created a website devoted to the 1814 restoration of the Society of Jesus.
June 27, 2014 — The Catholic Church was at the heart of the small town where newly-ordained Jesuit Father Michael Rozier grew up. It was there he began to experience an early call to the priesthood.
June 27, 2014 — Jesuit Father Adolfo Nicolás has appointed Jesuit Father James K. Voiss as rector of the Gonzaga University Jesuit Community.
June 23, 2014 — America magazine garnered 27 awards for journalistic excellence from the Catholic Press Association, the most awards won by the magazine in a single year in its history.
June 20, 2014 — On June 19, the eve of the United Nations’ World Refugee Day, Jesuit Father Mario Serrano was honored with the Second Annual Fr. Gerald Chojnacki, SJ Faith and Justice Award.
June 19, 2014 — Jesuit Father Quentin Dupont was ordained as a priest on June 7 after 11 years of formation. His vocation led him from his hometown of Lille, France, to joining the Society of Jesus in California.
June 13, 2014 — Jesuit Father Sean Carroll is an eyewitness to the current immigration crisis that has seen a surge of children crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.
June 11, 2014 — This summer, the Society of Jesus in the United States will ordain 19 new Jesuit priests.
June 11, 2014 — President Barack Obama has named Jesuit Father Thomas J. Reese as the newest member of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom.
June 5, 2014 — Jesuit Father Scott Lewis was appointed Dean of Regis College, the Jesuit School of Theology at the University of Toronto, for a five-year term that started May 1.
Read more 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Since St. Ignatius bought a printing press in 1556, the Jesuits have been involved in communications. Today the Society of Jesus publishes a number of award-winning journals and publications. Click below to access our latest issues.
National Jesuit News
Show all news
Jesuit Spiritual Center
The Jesuit Spiritual Center at Milford spreads over 37 park-like acres overlooking the Little Miami River, 30 minutes east of Cincinnati.