June 3, 2014 — Jesuit Father Todd Kenny, a retreat and spiritual director at the Ignatius House Jesuit Retreat Center in Atlanta, says his work strengthens his own faith.
May 28, 2014 — Several Jesuits were among the commencement speakers at ceremonies held at the 28 U.S. Jesuit colleges and universities this month.
May 28, 2014 — Jesuit Father Ralph Huse, a retreat and spiritual director at the White House Jesuit Retreat Center in St. Louis, helps people find ways to pray.
May 26, 2014 — Jesuit Father George Coyne, the McDevitt Chair of Religious Philosophy at Le Moyne College, was appointed to the Vatican Observatory by Pope John Paul I in 1978.
May 20, 2014 — Jesuit Father General Adolfo Nicolás announced in a letter to the Society that at the end of this year he will convoke General Congregation 36 to be held in 2016.
May 19, 2014 — Jesuit Father Chi Ngo first encountered the Jesuits on an Ignatian retreat; today he serves as a retreat and spiritual director at the Jesuit Retreat Center of Los Altos in California.
May 12, 2014 — McQuaid Jesuit High School in Rochester, N.Y., has appointed Jesuit Father Robert E. Reiser as its 13th president.
May 7, 2014 — Jesuit Father Jack McLain has been selected as the next president of Bellarmine College Preparatory in San Jose, Calif., effective March 2015.
April 28, 2014 — The Society of Jesus in the United States is calling on the U.S. Senate to end “one-size-fits-all sentencing policies” that fail to address the complexity of our nation’s criminal justice system.
April 25, 2014 — An environmentalist and chemist, Fr. Al Fritsch, S.J., 80, has worked to promote sustainability and simple living.
Read more 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Since St. Ignatius bought a printing press in 1556, the Jesuits have been involved in communications. Today the Society of Jesus publishes a number of award-winning journals and publications. Click below to access our latest issues.
National Jesuit News
Show all news
Eastern Point Retreat House
Eastern Point Retreat House, a grand house located on the Atlantic shore in Gloucester, Mass., has been welcoming retreatants since 1958.